Monday, April 12, 2010

About me

Hello, my name is Jenna Klemm. I am about to turn sixteen years old on April 16th and I am very excited. Some of my interests include swimming, running, outdoor activities, and spending time with my friends and family. I am a member of the cross country team, the swim team, and the track team. I also love summer because I am a fan of warm weather and spending time outside. Personally, I am not a big fan of blogging on these websites because they confuse me, but I will do what I need to do. In this class, I am open to learn anything new about taking care of my body. My lifetime goals include graduating from high school, getting into a good college, graduating from college, finding a nice paying job in my field, and get married to Chase Crawford, Channing Tatum, or Brian Sundberg. Brian Sundberg is a good friend of mine and I love going on bike rides with him around the neighborhood, but he always blows me off to do other, more important things. Other than that, there is nothing exciting to share about myself.

1 comment:

  1. Brian Sundberg
    Wow Jenna we have so much in common! My favorite season is summer too, and I’m on the swim team as well. I am honored that you want to marry me! I’m just really sorry I can’t take more bike rides with you I’m just always busy!

    ReplyDelete